It's been a long time since I have taken the time to come on and update everyone. Isaiah is now officially 2 and he is letting us know he is a toddler. We finally moved into our own place in April and are loving the freedom it has brought us. My baby sister Brianna has miraculously graduated high school. My sister Allison has moved back home from college for a few months before heading to Idaho to finish school. Both Jimmie and I have enrolled to school and will be getting our associates Degrees. I am getting my associates in Health Care Administration while Jimmie will be getting his in computer programing and web design. He is quite excited to start school. Our good friend Joe works in that field and taught Jimmie how to build web pages and now that is all Jimmie does with his free time. Thanks a lot Joe. LOL
Next year we are attempting BYU so that jimmie can get his bachelors from their business programs. I will have a bunch of new pictures to post shortly.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment